[CUCBC Contacts] Second Trinity Challenge Sculls 2017

B.E. Jarman bej27 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Feb 25 19:47:32 GMT 2017

Dear all,

Entries for The Talbott Cup, First & Third's Lent Term Lower Boats
Regatta, are now open.

The Talbott Cup was created three years ago to provide increased racing
opportunity for lower boats which are often disadvantaged by the
Pembroke Regatta categorization system and the lower number of bumps
divisions in Lents. After the success of last year's event, the race
will be run on Tuesday 14th March, from 2pm. Entries are open to boats
no higher than M3s/W2s, although exceptional entries (M2s of
predominately ex-novices) may be permitted on a case-by-case basis. The
regatta is, however, intended for lower boats' rowers and as such we ask
that no rower enter who has competed in any Bumps in an M1, M2 or W1.

The race will be run in a similar style to Pembroke Regatta with
divisions for W2, M3, W3 and M4. Tankards will be awarded to crews
winning any event with at least 4 entries.

Entries can be made by the link below, the deadline is Saturday 11th
March:
https://goo.gl/forms/953FmWu4nhySvRt13

The rules of the regatta are also accessible at this link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19UHekwYaDE9QVjoxf5uWCs0fFeRj-TRZ2gwS8X76CTc/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions, please let me know
(talbottcup at firstandthird.org).