[CUCBC Contacts] Getting-On Race Results

Charlie Prior charlie at cucbc.org
Fri Feb 24 22:30:21 GMT 2017

Dear All,

I'm a writer for the blue bird, and with bumps coming up we would love
to publish some stories about the best and worst moments.

Every college always has some great stories and they're always fun to find
out about, but there are so many colleges most of us never hear anything from.

Please fill in the form with the best and worst moments from your races,
the better told, the more likely to be immortalised in print!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhSZ4t8nAOsLnafuwjvLUNHTDHldenZnUUC-AgQUlINCBfiQ/viewform

I hope to publish some stories with the highlights from the day during
bumps and then a few articles post bumps with some more in depth
stories.

Have a great bumps,

Charlie - The Blue Bird