[CUCBC Contacts] Newnham Shortcourse is TOMORROW!!!

Regatta NCBC ncbc.regattasec at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 14:23:15 GMT 2017

Dear all you fabulous rowers,

The draw is finalised for the Newnham Shortcourse. I have attached it to
this email and it is available on our website. Please forward this draw to
the appropriate members of your club.

I'm afraid that entries are now closed.

On the race day please come to Jesus College boathouse to collect race
numbers for your college (available from 10am) and arrive to marshalling
promptly. Details for marshalling and the rules of the race can also be
found on our website.

The weather is looking fabulous (for February!) but if the race will need
to be cancelled, a half refund will be provided. Any cancellations must be
given by 10am on Friday to receive a refund.

Prize giving will be held at Jesus College Boathouse at 17:00.

If you would like to row through on Saturday please contact me with the
division time that you will be rowing through.

Thank you! Its going to be a fab race :)

Best,

Izzy