[CUCBC Contacts] Coxing out of hours for Town Clubs

Michael Thornton michael at cucbc.org
Tue Oct 13 12:12:49 BST 2015

Dear All,

The following clubs have not yet completed their insurance declarations
/ contact details updates, and are reminded that if they do not do so by
23.59 tonight, they will not be permitted to boat they have provided the
required details:

Addenbrookes
Anglia Ruskin
Caius
Christs
Darwin
Downing
First and Third
Homerton
Hughes Hall
Jesus
Lucy Cavendish
Magdalene
Sidney Sussex
Wolfson

If you are a member of one of these clubs, PLEASE make sure that your
captain understands that outings will not be permitted until the
declaration has been made.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor