[CUCBC Contacts] Xpress Head 2nd June...only 4 days to go to the big event.

rob.yates at bt.com rob.yates at bt.com
Fri May 29 09:38:48 BST 2015

Dear all,

The pre-Bumps meeting will take place on SATURDAY (not sunday) 6th June, in
the Large Lecture Theatre in the Divinity School (St John's College).

16:00-17:00 Captains' meeting (last of the year. hooray.)
17:00-17:30 Umpires' presentation by Ian Cowley
17:30-18:00 Senior coxes by (have rowed the May Bumps before)
18:00-18:30 Novice coxes (have not rowed the May Bumps before)

Please remember that we REALLY need people to sign up to umpire:
http://www.cucbc.org/bumps/umpires

Finally, as I did last term, I will need now take pre-orders for the Bumps
programmes (£3 per programme). Please email me with the number of
programmes you wish to pre-order by Friday 5th June.

Best,
   Wilf.