[CUCBC Contacts] Lent Bumps 2015 - Friday Notes & Fines

Michael Thornton michael at cucbc.org
Fri Feb 27 22:08:34 GMT 2015

Notes from the Umpires
Marshals signing in and then going home instead of doing job as described is unacceptable, delays racing and we will now be checking. We wouldn’t have marshals if they didn’t have an important role.

Fines
Caius M1 - Insider Trading - All Fantasy Bumps money to be invested in Downing M1 for the rest of the week
Churchill M1 - Early Celebration - £20
Clare M3 - Failure to Concede - Warning
First & Third M1 - Excessive Bank Party - £30
First & Third M3 - Foul Language (multiple instances) - £40
Hughes Hall/Lucy Cav. W1 - Dropped Bung No Advantage - £15
Lady Margaret M1 - Excessive Bank Party - £30
Lady Margaret M3 - Dropped Bung No Advantage - £15
Murray Edwards W2 - Slow to Clear - Warning
Pembroke M1 - Excessive Bank Party - £30
Queens’ M1 - Dropped Bung No Advantage - £15
Selwyn M1 - Failure to Clear (parked, pushed off, flailed around, parked again) - Warning
Selwyn W1 - No Life Jacket - £50
St. Catherines W1 - Slow to Concede - Warning