[CUCBC Contacts] Pre Bumps meeting - reminder

Wilfried Genest wilfried at cucbc.org
Wed Feb 18 21:01:51 GMT 2015

Use this area to offer a short preview of your email's content.

View this email in your browser (http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=cdca77f340e71c17a317a8274&id=87a77ced2d&e=308e6f08aa)

OC&C Ringvaart Regatta
Interest e-mail

Dear Cambridge University combined Boat Clubs,

For a month ago, we introduced you to the OC&C Ringvaart Regatta, which is held on the 3rd of June 2015. Since the registrations open in less than a month, the 1st of March, we are curious to the interest from rowing clubs abroad and we want to offer you some extra.

As we explained in the e-mail before, the OC&C Ringvaart Regatta is a 100 km marathon on the Dutch waters. It exists 40 years now and it gets bigger and bigger. The following video shows a summary of last year’s Regatta, with its unique ambiance.
After movie OC&C Ringvaart Regatta 2014 (http://occringvaartregatta.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=cdca77f340e71c17a317a8274&id=5dc6cacd8f&e=308e6f08aa)
Since your country and city is not near Delft and Leiden, we want to offer you an extra package including two nights in a hotel in Delft and transfer from the hotel to the start in Leiden. Of course, we can talk about extras, so if you need more please contact us.

To get an idea of the amount of rooms needed for all the rowers from abroad, we are curious in the interest from your club. Therefore we want to ask from you to fill in this interest form on Google docs, if there is any interest.

Interest form (http://occringvaartregatta.us3.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=cdca77f340e71c17a317a8274&id=b3f741ff2f&e=308e6f08aa)
Further more, if there is interest, please feel free to subscribe to our news letter and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates and news!

Kind regards,

Mirthe Haarman
Secretary of Ringvaart Regatta Committee
Subscribe for the newsletter (http://occringvaartregatta.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=cdca77f340e71c17a317a8274&id=f2426f34b9&e=308e6f08aa)
http://occringvaartregatta.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cdca77f340e71c17a317a8274&id=70d9b97358&e=308e6f08aa
Facebook (http://occringvaartregatta.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cdca77f340e71c17a317a8274&id=046fb0e092&e=308e6f08aa)
http://occringvaartregatta.us3.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=cdca77f340e71c17a317a8274&id=4cb218f587&e=308e6f08aa
Twitter (http://occringvaartregatta.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cdca77f340e71c17a317a8274&id=ad2c0c1115&e=308e6f08aa)
http://occringvaartregatta.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cdca77f340e71c17a317a8274&id=4a1fe4719a&e=308e6f08aa
Website (http://occringvaartregatta.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cdca77f340e71c17a317a8274&id=17e1f0727c&e=308e6f08aa)

The 3rd of June 2015 the 40th edition of the OC&C Ringvaart Regatta will be held. This years theme: Lose yourself!

Copyright © 2015 Stichting Wedstrijden Laga, All rights reserved.
 Invitation to OC&C Ringvaart Regatta

Our mailing address is:
Stichting Wedstrijden Laga
Nieuwelaan 53, Delft, The Netherlands