[CUCBC Contacts] Umpiring for the Bumps

Wilfried Genest wilfried at cucbc.org
Mon Feb 16 00:02:35 GMT 2015

Please see the message below:

I am the current Captain of Murray Edwards College Boat Club, and we
are in the tricky situation where we have a boat (a womens novice
VIII) stored in the Churchill/Kings combined boat house which needs to
be moved out by the 8th March.

We currently have nowhere to store the VIII, and are looking for
literally anywhere to keep it temporally (up to a few months) until it
we can find a more suitable space. We are happy for it to be stored on
an outside rack, or derigged, it doesn't not split in the middle (but
the bow end does come off) and we would also be happy to split it. We
are also happy for the VIII to be used by your club in the intervening
time, but will not need to use it ourselves. We would off course cover
whatever costs/storage fees are necessary.

I am therefore asking, if at all possible if you have any space in or
around your boathouse where we could store this boat? Or if not have
any suggestions of know of anywhere that may do?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Best wishes,

Christina - boatclub-captain at murrayedwards.cam.ac.uk