[CUCBC Contacts] Fairbairn Cup 2015 - Final Start Order and Final Division Times

B. Gallant, Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2015 jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk
Wed Dec 2 16:38:24 GMT 2015

Dear all,

The Start Order, which can be viewed here
(http://jcbc.jesus.cam.ac.uk/old/fairbairns/start_order.php), is now
final.

A quick note on the provisional division times I sent out previously.
None of these have needed to be adjusted except the mixed novice lower
boats division (division three on Thursday) which has been brought
forward 15 minutes, meaning the start time is now 13:45. The reason for
this is that I received an enormous number of requests from entrants
asking to shift crews into this division - most of which I was able to
accommodate - meaning it is now overflowing, whereas the division before
is relatively sparse. In order to ensure the regatta finishes before
lighting up I have therefore changed the start time for the final
division.

If all crews could marshal, at the latest, 20 minutes prior to the
beginning of their division start time, except those crews in the first
10 boats of each division - if you could marshal no fewer than 30
minutes before the start of the division that would be grand, please.

I hope that's everything but as ever if I've missed anything just drop
me an email. I look forward to seeing you all on the river over the next
couple of days - Have a great Fairbairns!

Best wishes,
Ben