[CUCBC Contacts] Coach required

MECBC Captain of Boats boatclub-womens at murrayedwards.cam.ac.uk
Tue May 6 15:33:32 BST 2014

Hi all,

Murray Edwards is currently looking for a coach to work with our second
boat.

MECBC W2 has been climbing the Mays chart for several years now and we are
looking for a coach to join as part of the second boat coaching team. You
would be responsible for 2 water outings a week (the other 2 being covered
by our other coach). A full schedule of outings we require a coach for can
be provided if you are interested, and are generally on Tuesdays, Thursdays
or Saturdays. We can offer £12 per outing.

If you are interested and would like to coach a trial outing please get in
touch.

Many thanks,

Georgie Field

MECBC Captain of Boats 2013-14