[CUCBC Contacts] GDBO Flag

flag at cucbc.org flag at cucbc.org
Sun Mar 30 09:13:29 BST 2014

Dear all,

We are looking for someone to coach King's W2 for Easter term.

We are asking for a commitment of 3 water sessions per week, which is
flexible and we can work around your other commitments. In addition they
will do land training which will be coached by the VCs.

In terms of standard, they have a lot of potential physically but need
consistent coaching to work on technique and to get the boat moving
together.

W2 have a place in the 4th women's division for bumps and we are hoping
they can continue last year's tradition of moving upwards. The first
boat is fairly settled so we can look to getting a fixed W2 as soon as
possible at the start of the new term.

Please contact me, copying in the other VC Kate Erin on ke273 at cam.ac.uk
to discuss payment and further details.

Many thanks and enjoy your Easter holidays.

Nicoletta Knoble
King's College Boat Club
Women's Vice Captain 2013-14