[CUCBC Contacts] Cambridge '99 RC Autumn regatta

Ian Farrell ian at ianfarrell.org
Thu Aug 21 10:39:24 BST 2014

Dear all

On Sunday 7 September, Cambridge 99 RC will be running our Autumn regatta. It's a 600m sprint down the Long Reach from a stake-boat start under the Railway Bridge. We've had some interest from college crews with members who are in Cambridge over the summer. I wanted to let everyone know about the event to see if any other college rowers would like to compete?

You can find more details on our website here. We sell food and refreshments (including beer!) on the meadow - it's a good day!

Best wishes

Ian

--
Cambridge '99 RC