[CUCBC Contacts] Small Boats Regatta 2014

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Thu Apr 10 09:51:23 BST 2014

Dear Boat Captains and Rowers,

It's now time to get your entries in for this year's Easter Saturday
edition of the Radegund Mile.

Enter online here: http://www.radbc.org.uk/events/enter.php

Date: Saturday 19 April
Boats: Eights and fours, both town and gown
Division times: 10:30, 11:45, 13:00
Course: 1 mile, approx Plough Reach to Peters Posts

Cost: £7 per seat; coxes free.
Payment: Cheque or bank transfer.
     Details provided with entry confirmation.
Entries close: Wednesday 16 April, 9pm.

Don't forget to join us for the post-race BBQ and drinks outside City
boathouse.

When entering, please give an estimated time for your crew over 1 mile
(approx 1600 metres), not the usual 2.6km head course.

Please also indicate if there are any division times your crew cannot
race in, as we may have to move entries between divisions.

We have engraved pots for winners of categories with 3 or more entries,
trophies for the fastest overall mens/womens crews, and a special prize
for the crew that most accurately predicts their time.

We hope to see you all on the 19th!

Colin Starr
Secretary, St Radegund Boat Club