[CUCBC Contacts] Wake up with Wintercomfort! PRE ORDER YOUR BACON BUTTY! THURSDAY 10th October 2013 7am-10am

Rachel Newell RachelNewell at wintercomfort.org.uk
Fri Oct 4 09:00:25 BST 2013

Dear Cambridge Rowers,

To mark World Homelessness Day on Thursday 10 October, we are going to sell bacon butties outside our kitchen, (entrance in the alley way next to Lady Margaret Boat Club on Victoria Avenue) to all rowers et al after their outings. Please come and support us. All profits will go to the charity. Please can you send a quick reply using the Voting Buttons or with YES in the message text if you would like one so we have an idea of numbers. (poster attached, please let people know).

Best wishes
Rachel

Rachel Newell
Business Development and Social Enterprise Manager

Tel. 01223 518140
Mob. 07824634514

WinterComfort For The Homeless
Overstream House, Victoria Avenue,
Cambridge CB4 1EG
Registered Charity No. 1003083 | Registered Company No. 2615905
Telephone (01223) 518140 (01223) | Fax (01223) 566973
Email info at wintercomfort.org.uk<mailto:info at wintercomfort.org.uk>

[SE_Business_Identifier_RGB]

[Wake Up logo small]