[CUCBC Contacts] King's W3 need to borrow a boat

L. King lk332 at cam.ac.uk
Wed May 1 14:41:37 BST 2013

Hello everyone,

This year King's has a W3 and we believe they have the potential to get on
and do well in Mays - however, this will be very difficult unless they have
a boat to row in! The boat they were meant to be using has broken and it is
highly unlikely it will be fixed in time.

If anybody has a spare women's eight (non-wooden) they would be willing to
lend us for the getting-on-race and the duration of May bumps we would be
immensely grateful.

Please email me so we can discuss borrowing fee and insurance etc.

Thanks!
Lucy King
King's WVC