[CUCBC Contacts] Coaching GCBC Women

B.J. Wilson bjw51 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 5 20:53:26 BST 2013

Dear All,

Girton College Boat Club women are currently looking for coaches and so
I am emailing round to ask whether you would be prepared to contribute
your time and expertise towards coaching the women's crews both during
the coming year and future years. We would be looking for you to coach
water sessions as well as assisting in the setting of a training plan.
As a club we do have a budget set aside for the payment of external
coaches.

With many of last year's squad planning to continue to row in the new
academic year, the training carried out during Michaelmas term will
prove to be vital in producing a strong squad that can achieve our final
goal of cementing and improving on our place in the first division of
May Bumps.

I will be delighted to hear from anyone who is interested in coaching
the Girton women. Contact details below.

Thank you,

Beverley

--
Beverley Wilson