[CUCBC Contacts] SBR 2013 Schedule Iteration 7 + Results

Mat Bryan coxing at cucbc.org
Tue Apr 23 17:10:30 BST 2013

Dear Rower,

In the coming months, the sport and exercise science department at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge will be investigating the effect that saddle position has on cycling time trial performance. We are looking for rowers, who do not train with a bicycle, to form a group to compare the cyclists to. The testing would involve a single exhaustive cycling test followed by a series of four 4km cycling time trials, all during separate visits, where the saddle position will be changed slightly. We are hoping to recruit male rowers between the ages of 18 -35 yrs who have at least 2 years of racing and training experience.

You will be paid and also receive a detailed physiological and biomechanical assessment of your cycling.

If you meet these criteria and would like more information please contact me via email - oliver.caddy at anglia.ac.uk<mailto:oliver.caddy at anglia.ac.uk>.

Many Thanks,

Oliver Caddy
oliver.caddy at anglia.ac.uk<mailto:oliver.caddy at anglia.ac.uk>
PhD Student
Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge

["Anglia]<http://www.anglia.ac.uk/fstcampaign>

--

World-leading research.  The government rated 8 areas of our research activity as world-leading in the Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 2008, they were:   Allied Health Professions & Studies; Art & Design; English Language & Literature; Geography & Environmental Studies; History; Music; Psychology and Social Work & Social Policy & Administration.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named

recipient(s)only and may be privileged. If they have come to you in

error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show

them to anyone please reply to this e-mail to highlight the error and

then immediately delete the e-mail from your system. Any opinions

expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily

represent the views or opinions of Anglia Ruskin University.

Although measures have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are

free from any virus we advise that, in keeping with good computing

practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Please note that this message has been sent over public networks which

may not be a 100% secure communications