[CUCBC Contacts] Two Boat Rule In Operation from Thursday 22nd Nov

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Fri Nov 16 23:45:32 GMT 2012

Dear All,

******DRAW*******

The draw is now up on the website:

http://ebc.soc.srcf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64&Itemid=56

Please note your marshalling and race times. Any crew that has not been
given their preferred division should have already been emailed
highlighting this. The race information document on the website contains a
map with marshalling zones with crew 1 closest to the railway bridge and
crew 16 closest to the P and E (race numbers are on the draw).

*****ON RACE DAY******

A member of each college must come to Emma Boat house between 8.30 and
9.30am to collect race numbers and doughnuts :)

Make sure crews have enough warm clothing - we're expecting good weather
but it will be quite cold and there is always a risk crews may have to sit
stationary for long periods of time should there be a delay.

Check the flag on the EMMA website if there is bad weather and this will
indicate if the event is happening and in what format (refer to the
information document on the website for further details).

*****FORWARD ATTACHED DOCUMENT TO ALL COXES*****

Please forward this email to the coxes participating. In order for the
event to run smoothly all coxes must understand how the event runs (not
just the LBCSs). To that effect please ensure they read the race
information document on the website and the attached document that takes
them through how the event runs step by step.

*****GET EXCITED*******

This race is always one of the more fun events in the racing calender - and
what better way to introduce novices to racing! I hope that your costumes
are all ready to go, ingredients for bribes have been bought and that Party
Mania have been bought out of face paint.

Any questions please do not hesitate to email and (on the day) phone me -
07919272684 - with any problems.

Captains please forward to all LBCs and Coxes.

I look forward to seeing you all on sunday!

Nick Chilvers
EBC Vice Captain