[CUCBC Contacts] Fairbairn Cup Races entries- Deadline soon

Sam Bray spb50 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 11 17:50:13 GMT 2012

Dear all,

Just a reminder that Emma sprints is happening on the 18th November.
Entries are now open until 14th November. Forms and additional information
are attached.

Also a reminder that the website is online and more information, entry
forms etc can be found at the following link:

http://ebc.soc.srcf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71&Itemid=56

We have limited space in each division due to the nature of the event so
get entries in early to avoid disappointment!

Captains please note that row-throughs are available but by prior
appointment only and can be arranged by emailing Nick Chilvers (
njsc2 at cam.ac.uk).

There are still tickets left for Emma Cocktails that takes place on the
evening of Sunday 18th.  It's a great way for competitors to relax after a
hard day of racing, and a good way for senior rowers to get to know (and
hopefully celebrate the victories of) their novice crews.  Unlimited
alcohol and some funky jazz all for only £9.  Tickets are going fast and we
can't exceed capacity so get them before they go either through the race
entry forms or by emailing Joe Greener (jg563 at cam.ac.uk).

Send cheques made payable to *EMMANUEL BOAT CLUB* to Joe Greener at
Emmanuel college, stating your name, college and crsid on the back of the
cheque.

For any more information please see the website or email Nick Chilvers (
njsc2 at cam.ac.uk).

Captains please forward to your LBCs.

Cheers,

Nick