[CUCBC Contacts] Michell Cup 2012
dan at cucbc.org
Sun Jun 17 14:40:46 BST 2012
Final results from the May Bumps 2012 are now available at
Thank you to everyone involved for a good weeks racing and congratulations
to the Caius and Downing for retaining the mens and womens Headships
respectively and all crews who won their blades. See you next Lents!
· We have found what looks like a college room key and a Jesus
scarf. If you are missing either of these, please get in touch.
Fines may be appealed by e-mailing Chris Balmer, CUCBC Senior Treasurer
(seniortreasurer at cucbc.org) within 48 hours of this e-mail being sent.
· Christs M4 Excessive bank party - £30
· Clare Hall W1 Failure to obey marshals instructions - £20
· Girton W2 Failure to easy - £35
· Jesus W2 Fairue to obey marshals instructions (practice start
after instructed not to) - £20
· Kings M2 Serious failure to hold it up on bumping - £75
· Sidney Sussex M4 No lifejacket - £50
· St. Edmunds M1 Failure to hold it up & early celebration - £25
· Caius Failure to provide marshal - £15
· Caius Failrue to provide marshal (2nd offence) - £30
· Churchill Failure to provide marshal - £15
· Robinson Failure to provide marshal - £15
· Robinson Failure to provide marshal (2nd offence) - £30
· Selwyn Failure to provide marshal - £15
· Caius M1 and Downing W1 - Not enough interesting racing at the
headship - handicap to be determined for next year
· LMBC M5 Over confidence in getting an overbump Getting bumped
CUCBC Honorary Secretary
E-mail: dan at cucbc.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Contacts