[CUCBC Contacts] Lents 2012 Start Order

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Sun Feb 5 22:05:02 GMT 2012

Dear all,

Don't miss your last chance to race the full course before bumps! Just
a quick reminder to get your Robinson Head entries in - the deadline
is 5pm tomorrow (Monday). Entry forms can be found at

www.srcf.ucam.org/rcbc

Please return completed forms with payment to Mike Curtis, Robinson
College. Late entries will be accepted until noon on Wednesday, but
will incur a £5 fee.

We would also like to invite all competitors to post race drinks and
prize giving, kindly provided by our sponsors, Centrica. This event
will take place in the Auditorium Lounge, Robinson College from 6:30pm.

Hopefully it will have warmed up by Friday...

Mike Curtis and Steven Gordon
Robinson Head Organisers

---
Centrica, the proud sponsor of Robinson Head and Robinson College Boat
Club, is a leading integrated energy company. They have a global
business portfolio that includes British Gas in the UK and Direct
Energy in North America. They are involved in every aspect of the
energy chain from sourcing and generating to trading and supply.

Centrica have a graduate scheme and an award winning summer placement
with places available in Engineering, Finance, General Management
(Marketing, Analysts and HR) and Information Systems. For further
information and to apply please go to the website (http://www.centrica.com/index.asp?pageid=15
).