[CUCBC Contacts] Croker

Ben Duggan ben_duggan at oartec.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 15:34:17 GMT 2011

Dear All,

Firstly, just a reminder about Emma Sprints as the deadline for entries is
tomorrow.  The link to the entry form is in the forwarded email below.

Secondly, I wanted to draw your attention to the annual Emma Cocktails
which will be held on Sunday (20th) evening in Emmanuel College Upper Hall
from 7-11pm.  The event is advertised on the entry forms for the novice
Emma Sprints race but the invite is also intended for senior crews as well.
 It is a great social occasion with a live Jazz band and unlimited
cocktails - a great way to celebrate success in Winter Head, share in the
success of your Novice crews that are racing on Sunday or simply pre-drink
before a crew night out to Life!  The past couple of years have been really
good fun.

Tickets are limited and can be reserved by emailing Matt Naish on
mn359 at cam.ac.uk and the cost of tickets is £8 - cheques to "Emmanuel Boat
Club" should be placed in Matt Naish's pigeon hole at Emma.  Dress is smart
casual and Blazers may be worn.

Many thanks,

Nick Chilvers
EBC Captain of Boats