[CUCBC Contacts] Fairbairns

Jesus College Boat Club, Cambridge jcbc.sec at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:56:01 GMT 2011

Dear all,

Thank you for making the event such a success! We had 1200 competitors this
year, making it the largest ever Queens' Ergs.

Once again thank you to all the people who made it possible: UBS or
sponsors, Concept II for providing the ergs, and all the marshals that
helped on the night.

Congratulations to:

ARU in the Men's event - 1.30.1
Catz in the Women's event - 1.50.3
Pembroke in the Senior event - 1.35.5

All of the results are now up at local.qjcr.org.uk/qergs.  There are
results for each race, as well as collated results for the different
divisions and also ranked individual results for men and women.

Photos will be going up shortly on the facebook event page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=293843343959436

We have LOTS of lost property, please see the Queens' porters if you have
mislaid anything.

Regards,

George

---
George Savell

Queens' College, University of Cambridge
QCBC Erg Comp President 2011
07979 515279