[CUCBC Contacts] Yellow Flag

flag at cucbc.org flag at cucbc.org
Sat May 28 12:47:46 BST 2011

Dear all,

Churchill College Boat Club has a number of old wooden boats that we are
looking to sell to any clubs who think they may gain or retain Headship in
the coming May Bumps. We have two wooden VIIIs and a wooden IV, all of which
would be suitable for burning.

If you think your boat club is likely to be celebrating Headship this year
and you would be interested in acquiring one or more of the boats, then
please email me (cjc98). If it later turns out that you do not win Headship
then you will not, of course, be obliged to still purchase the boat.

Kind regards,

Chris Campbell

CCBC Junior Treasurer