[CUCBC Contacts] Kayak Race Sunday 9th Jan

CUCBC Senior Treasurer seniortreasurer at cucbc.org
Fri Jan 7 12:45:31 GMT 2011

Hi all

Unfortunately one of our male rowers has fallen ill and is unable to come
with us on camp.  Due to the last minute nature now of this email I thought
I would advertise it to the entire CUCBC lists as well to see if anyone was
available.

We're heading off to Aiguebelette lake in France tomorrow morning
(Wednesday) leaving Cambridge at 5.30am but also doing pick-ups in London
and Dover. We are looking for one male rower, it doesn't really matter which
side you row on. We will be returning on 12th January late evening. All
travel, food and accommodation has been arranged.

If anyone is interested (or knows of anyone who would be interested) or if
you would like more information please contact me by email or by calling me
on 07921668956.

Thanks very much

Charlie Heron

Captain of Boats, Christ's College Boat Club