[CUCBC Contacts] Coxing for Lea RC

Akiko Toda at470 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 28 21:45:01 GMT 2011

Hi,

I recently got contacted by one of our alumnae, Helen Middleton. Her rowing
club, Lea RC, is looking for coxes. They are based in Hackney and row
between Tottenham Hale and Old Ford. They are easy to get to from Cambridge
and are also the the largest and closest club to the City that can offer a
regular high standard of competition. I can send you more information about
the club and/or get you in touch with Helen herself so if you are
interested, please email me (boatclub-captain at murrayedwards.cam.ac.uk) and
let me know.

Many thanks,

Akiko Toda

Akiko Toda
Joint Captain of the Murray Edwards College Boat Club
Murray Edwards College
boatclub-captain at murrayedwards.cam.ac.uk
07515157627

Murray Edwards is the trading name of New Hall.