[CUCBC Contacts] Lent Bumps 2011 - Umpires Needed!

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Fri Feb 25 00:58:26 GMT 2011

With Lent Bumps fast approaching, Cam FM (formerly CUR1350) are pleased to
announce that we will once again be providing live coverage of the races,
but with a difference! For the first time ever, we will be broadcasting
this coverage on FM, meaning you'll be easily able to hear our high quality
commentary from the riverside. Just tune in to 97.2FM during the race
period (afternoons 1st to 5th March, see http://www.cucbc.org/lents/times
for individual race times) to listen in. You can also listen online at
www.camfm.co.uk

Also, we are interested in running a couple of features about the Bumps. If
you are a rower or coach and would be available to be interviewed about
your training for one of our shows, please e-mail me at
michael.conterio at camfm.co.uk

Good luck to those crews readying for the Getting On Race.

Michael Conterio
Cam FM Publicity Manager