[CUCBC Contacts] GDBO Mugs for CUWBC Sponsor a Seat

Mat Bryan coxing at cucbc.org
Tue Feb 8 15:23:39 GMT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Edward Miller. I have rowed for 5 years to a high level, and
spent last year coaching at Bedford School. I have recently trained as a
personal trainer. Although my weekends are rather busy, so helping on
race day may not be possible, I didn't know whether you were in a position
to consider taking on a coach predominantly for land training sessions?
Obviously I don't know how your set up would work. If you are even remotely
interested, let me know.

 Many thanks,

 Edward