[CUCBC Contacts] Rowing in Darkness

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Sat Oct 30 17:55:23 BST 2010

Dear all,

Firstly, I would like to thank the few people who have offered their help in
running the Uni Fours next week. However, the operative word in that sentence
is 'few' as currently I have only heard from enough people to run races on
Wednesday and Friday, and even on those days I only have the bare minimum
(four including myself) which will mean longer times between races and a
greater potential for delays if anything goes wrong.

If I do not get more volunteers, I will cancel all events apart from the men's
coxless fours and women's first coxed fours, and move all the women's coxed
fours races to Wednesday (possibly with the final on Friday). If you don't want
this to happen, offer to umpire - it's that simple.

If you have already contacted me to offer your help and haven't heard back from
me, e-mail me again as your first e-mail has sunk into the fetid morass of my
inbox.

--
Chris Kerr
St Catharine's College