[CUCBC Contacts] Queens' Ergs 2010

N.A-L. Francis nalf2 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Oct 10 17:03:30 BST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm in charge of organising the University Fours' Regatta in two weeks'
time and will need a squad of willing helpers to ensure we run a safe
and fair regatta for all competitors. The races will be running from
1400 - 1630 on Monday-Friday 1st-5th November, so if you are free on any
of those afternoons then please come and help out. Uni Fours is a less
hectic event than the Bumps and is therefore particularly suitable for
those who have never umpired before.

Event:
CUCBC University Fours' Regatta

Days:
Monday 1st - Friday 5th November 2010

Times:
1340 - 1640 (races 1400 - 1630)

Places:
Somewhere between Baits Bite Lock and Chesterton footbridge

Remuneration:
TBD but probably taking the form of cake

If you're interested, please contact me at culrc at cucbc.org

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Chris Kerr
St Catharine's College