[CUCBC Contacts] University Fours' Draw and Timetable now online

Chris Kerr culrc at cucbc.org
Fri Oct 22 14:50:01 UTC 2010

Dear all,

The draw and provisional timetable for Uni Fours is now online. Most
crews will only have to race on one afternoon, but because of the
limited time available between 2pm and dusk I have occasionally had to
schedule either the first or last rounds of a competition on different
days to the rest. If you have any clashes with other commitments, let me
know sooner rather than later so I have time to work around them - but
remember that I can't guarantee to take all timetable considerations
into account.
One potential clash of which I am already aware is that there are some
crews doubling up in the Men's coxed and coxless fours - if one of these
gets to the final of the M4+ then I will move the M4+ final so it is on
a different day to the M4- races.

Please also try to find the time to help out as an umpire - so far I
have only had three people contact me to offer to help out, and none of
those can do every day.

Chris