[CUCBC Contacts] Fairbairns Entry Deadline: 19/11/10

Stuart Scott sfs37 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 12 09:04:35 GMT 2010

Dear all,

Emma Sprints 2010 is taking place on Sunday 21st November. Entries are now
open until 16th November. Forms and additional information are available
here:
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/ebc/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=56
.

Get keen as this is the first race of the Novice calendar and a great
introduction to racing. Cocktails in the evening also provides a great
social occasion where all are welcome, and at only £8 to book a ticket is a
great value evening (purchase tickets from ajp201 or with race
applications). This year we hope to manage better in difficult conditions
with some minor amendments to the rules, we anticipate a good turnout and
with the standard fancy dress, doughnuts, and exciting racing, this event is
not to be missed! Division winners will receive free tickets to the Emma
cocktails. I'll be getting the draw on the website as soon as possible after
the deadline, where results will also be updated live as the event unfolds.

Standard safety rules apply: heel restraints in place, life jackets for
coxes, and correctly fitted bow balls, and we reserve the right to turn away
any crew we deem 'unsafe'.

If anyone would like any further information, or would like to organise a
senior row through please contact me on ym262 at cam.ac.uk. Row throughs are
limited as we will be quite tight on time and will be offered on a first
come first serve basis.

Regards,

Yvor