[CUCBC Contacts] Bus to KHORR - spare places

P.M. Preiss pmp30 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 19 13:59:38 GMT 2010

Dear All,

First and Third are looking to hire a coach to go to the Kingston Head of
the River Races this coming Saturday. We would leave Cambridge at about
7.00am to arrive in good time for the VIIIs division, returning to
Cambridge as soon as possible after the race.

Depending on final numbers, the trip would costs around £15 per person -
not much cheaper than the train, but a lot more comfortable.

Please get in touch with me if you are interested in joining us. Since I
can only book the bus if at least two more crews will definitely join us,
please let me know definite numbers as soon as possible.

Regards,
Philipp Preiss
--
Secretary 2009-10