[CUCBC Contacts] Coxes' Meetings Tonight

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Sun Feb 21 16:18:57 GMT 2010

Hi all

I am still looking for a couple more people to help out umpiring the Lent Bumps to make sure everything runs smoothly.

In particular, if you are able to help out on Thursday with the W2 division (14:40 start) or Friday W2 or M2 (14:40 and 15:20), please get in touch.

You do not need to have umpired before - we will give you full instructions. All we ask is that you have previously competed in at least 2 sets of Bumps races.

Umpiring is a really fun and rewarding way to get involved with the Bumps and as a thank you, we will provide all umpires with a free dinner.

There will be a meeting for all umpires tomorrow (Sunday) at 17:00 in the Cripps Lecture Theatre at Magdalene College Cripps Court (on Chesterton Road - there is a link to a map on the CUCBC homepage). If you cannot make this and would like to help, please get in touch and we can arrange for you to get instructions at another time.

Many thanks,
Dan

--
Dan Wilkins (Jesus College)