[CUCBC Contacts] Call for Lents Umpires

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 11 23:38:41 GMT 2010

Hi,

Sidney Sussex Boat Club has a number of members interested in entering
Small Boats Regatta in double sculls and pairs, but we do not own the
appropriate boats.

Does anybody have a pair or double which we would be able to hire for the
duration of the Easter vacation and the regatta? We are looking for both
men's and women's pairs and doubles. We would of course ensure all boats
are fully insured for our use, and we are happy to look into sharing
arrangements if your club members also wish to use the boats.

Cheers,

Lisa Meegan
SSBC Captain of the Boats