[CUCBC Contacts] SBR: Race timetable for tomorrow corrected

Chris Kerr culrc at cucbc.org
Sun Apr 18 23:48:29 BST 2010

I don't really think you need nannying in this way, but according to the
safety regulations I have to alert those racing today to any possible weather
hazards and advise you of suitable precautions.

The Met Office forecast for this morning is cloudy with sunny spells,
temperature 10C, wind 7-8 mph E-SE (cross-tail). You might get a bit chilly if
you have to sit around while marshalling, so bring some warm clothes. If burn
as easily as I do, wear sunscreen just in case the sun does come out.

There is of course also a risk of capsizing - you might consider bringing some
dry clothes in a waterproof bag (or with a bank party) to wear while rowing
back after such an eventuality.

--
Christopher Kerr
St Catharine's College