[CUCBC Contacts] Small Boats Regatta Race Timetables now online

Chris Kerr culrc at cucbc.org
Sun Apr 18 00:02:17 BST 2010

Reminder to all... forwarded message.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: St Radegund Boat Club <entries at radbc.co.uk>
Date: 16 April 2010 15:31
Subject: St Radegund Mile, Sunday 25th April
To: hon-sec at cuwbc.org

 Dear Derek,

A reminder that the Radegund Mile will be held a week on Sunday (25th
April).

There will be three divisions; at 10:30, 11:45 and 13:00. The racing will be
followed by a barbecue and prize giving at Cambridge City Rowing Club, where
a bar and other refreshments will be available.

*Trophies will be presented for college crews*, including lower boats where
there are more than 3 entries in the category.

Full details of the race are available from our site:
http://www.radbc.co.uk/radmile/index.php

And your can enter online at:
http://www.radbc.co.uk/radmile/enter.php<http://www.radbc.co.uk/images/entryform.pdf>

We look forward to seeing you on the day.

Best regards

Andy Walters
St Radegund Boat Club