[CUCBC Contacts] CUBC Honorary Secretary

Giles Moon cubc at cucbc.org
Wed Apr 14 09:09:43 BST 2010

After receiving a number of requests for late entries for the Small Boats
Regatta next week, the online entry system has been reopened and will close
again tomorrow (Wednesday 14th April) at 23:45.

If you want to enter but have some commitment next week that means you are not
available for the whole of Monday-Wednesday, contact me to let me know and I
will try to arrange the races so you can race - however, I cannot guarantee I
will be able to do this.

--
Christopher Kerr
St Catharine's College