[CUCBC Contacts] Trailering to HORIVs

P.M. Preiss pmp30 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 26 11:54:57 GMT 2009

The flag is Green.

There are no restrictions on which crews may boat.

Outlook: Potentially very windy in the morning.  The flag status will be rechecked before Novice Boating Time (7:30am).  Remember to check the flag status before then, which can also be done by mobile by going to m.cucbc.org on your phone's web browser.

Should the flag remain green in the morning, remember that the decision to boat is ultimately at the discretion of each club whether or not a given crew should boat in the given conditions.

The CUCBC Committee

More information about the Contacts mailing list