[CUCBC Contacts] Wanted: IV to rent

J.L. Hine jlh78 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 8 15:01:03 BST 2009

Dear all,
You may be interested to know that the Norwich Rowing Club is holding the first of its annual head races, the Norfolk Sculls, on Saturday 31st October. We will be staging competitive racing across two divisions over 2.1k for ARA novices/J16 and below and 4.2k for all other entrants.
We can offer your athletes:
* Unrivalled final preparation for Uni Fours, away from the hurly-burly of the Cam. See how fast you are compared to other clubs.* An unparalleled warm-up event before Fours Head and Fairbairns Fours - or why not put some fours head to head to see who makes the cut for the Fairbairns?* Plenty of competition for scullers of all levels.* The opportunity to share trailers with other clubs travelling up from Cambridge.
Please note that this is an ARA event and as such, all entrants must be card-carrying members of the ARA/British Rowing.
Please read the attached poster if interested in entering or view our website, www.norwichrowingclub.co.uk . Please address all racing queries to race organiser James Conway - details on event poster.
Additionally, we have hosted a number of weekend training camps for Cambridge colleges in recent years. Please email me if you are interested and require further details. Launches available for hire; rates reasonable; sparring with local clubs (Norwich and UEA) can be arranged, if sufficient notice given.
Many thanksJames HaywardCaptain, Norwich Rowing Club(ex-Pembroke, 2001-05)

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.
Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.
Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.
Save time by using Hotmail to access your other email accounts.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/