[CUCBC Contacts] Not Operational Flag

flag at cucbc.org flag at cucbc.org
Fri Mar 13 12:58:29 GMT 2009

Dear all,

Sorry for the extra email.  If you are planning any outings this
Sunday, you may have noticed on the CUCBC website that the Champs
Junior Sculls event is taking place.  The river will be closed below
Chesterton between 10.15 and 15.00 for this event to take place.
(These times have been updated from those originally stated.)  If you
are boating just before or just after these times, please take care as
there will be numerous young scullers on the water.

If you are in Cambridge over the vacation, please do check the Cam
Conservators' diary of events as river closures may not be publicised.

Thanks and sorry for the late notice,

Thomas
CUCBC Secretary