[CUCBC Contacts] Trailer Space to Kingston Head

Clare Men clare.men at cucbc.org
Thu Mar 5 18:45:11 GMT 2009

If you were planning on going to the Henley Boat Races anyway, and enjoy
standing around in a yellow bib looking important (I know I do, but
unfortunately I'm going to be busy that afternoon) then please consider
offering to help out via the address below.

GDBO

Christopher Kerr
St Catharine's College
Cambridge CB2 1RL