[CUCBC Contacts] Help needed - Small Boats Regatta

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Tue Apr 14 20:56:41 BST 2009

Dear all,

I'm on the lookout for some umpires for Small Boats Regatta, taking
place in a week's time.  Racing will be between approximately 9am and
1pm on Monday 20th, Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd, and I need a team
of umpires to help me run the races.  There's usually some really close
racing so it's good fun!

Umpires will be suitably rewarded with chocolate/biscuits/maybe even a
drink after racing, so please do volunteer to help - you'll also reduce
the number of marshals your college has to provide.  Any experience
levels are welcome!

Please do email me if you can help, even if it's just for a couple of
hours on one of the days - there will be quite a few divisions so you
can help as appropriate.  Captains, please forward this to anyone
appropriate in your clubs.

Thanks for your help,

Thomas
CUCBC Secretary