[CUCBC Contacts] QUEENS' ERGS

Adam Morgan ajm265 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 23 00:26:26 BST 2008

Dear all,

We will need a team of umpires and marshals to help run Uni IVs,
running from Monday 3rd to Friday 7th November.  Benefits include
watching some good racing and reducing your college marshalling quota.
 It would be useful if you've taken part in/bank-partied Uni IVs
before but any experience of rowing races is good enough.  You'd need
to be at the Railway Bridge by 1.40pm on any given day and we should
definitely be done before 4pm.  Please let me know your name and
college if you're available to help, and also what times/days you're
free.  If we don't get enough volunteers then colleges will have to
provide marshals according to a rota, but this way you get to say
when's convenient for you!  Even just one day would be very helpful.

Race timetables are at http://www.cucbc.org/uni_fours if you're racing
and need to know when you'd be free.  Captains, please forward this to
seniors at your clubs.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas
CUWBC Honorary Secretary