[CUCBC Contacts] LGBT Formal Swap

Will Kerr-Muir wk232 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Oct 18 18:19:07 BST 2008

Dear Captains,

Lucy Cav Hughes Hall women, have unfortunately had someone run over 4
of a set of 8 womens' croker M4 cleaver blades in a wayward car
outside the boathouse over the summer, rendering them unusable. The
insurance claim for these is taking a long time, so in the meantime we
are looking to rent a set. Cleavers preferable but macons would
possibly do. We would need either 4 M4 crokers to match the 4
undamaged ones, or a set of 8 blades.

Please could you contact me at lucycav.women at cucbc.org if you have
such a set we could rent, probably for the term's duration.

Many thanks.

Ailsa
LCCBC Captain
lucaycav.women at cucbc.org