[CUCBC Contacts] TOWPATH BLOCKAGE: Clare Novices' Regatta

Philip Garsed pgarsed at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 18:55:07 GMT 2008

Dear all,

Unfortunately the weather is slightly unpleasant at the moment so we
are monitoring the flag status.  Tonight the flag is staying green
overnight as conditions and the forecast are very similar to last
night.  Wednesday and Thursday look a little better but Friday is
worse again.  Hopefully there will be no need for a yellow flag but
please do check your email and/or the website before boating in the
early-morning period - we are currently aiming to change the flag
about 6.30am if necessary.

The weather should not, however, interfere with Clare Novices' Regatta
- please note that the river will be closed below Chesterton from 2pm
on Thursday and Friday and all day on Saturday for this event to take

CUCBC Secretary

More information about the Contacts mailing list