[CUCBC Contacts] Fwd: Fours, eights and pairs wanted

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Thu Nov 20 19:28:40 GMT 2008

The draw for Emma Sprints is attached, please read carefully and let me
know if there are any mistakes, especially boatsharing and timing issues.

Please make sure on Sunday that your crews are punctual, especially if
you're in the extra section of the 2nd (mixed) division.

Also, I just looked at the weather forecast and it looks like its going to
be very, very cold so make sure everyone involved, including coxes and bank
parties, wears lots of kit so we don't have anyone getting pneumonia!

Thanks,
Alex Frisby