[CUCBC Contacts] Yellow Flag

flag at cucbc.org flag at cucbc.org
Sat Nov 8 11:04:54 GMT 2008

Dear all,

Final results from University Fours are now available on the CUCBC
website.  Thank you to all competitors for some good racing and
congratulations to the winners:
Men's Coxless Fours - Lady Margaret M1
Men's Coxed Fours, First Division - Fitzwilliam M1 dead-heated with Caius M1
Men's Coxed Fours, Second Division - Emmanuel M2
Women's Coxed Fours, First Division - Downing W1
Women's Coxed Fours, Second Division - Emmanuel W2

If you have any comments about the organisation of the event, I would
be interested to receive them so that this information can be passed
on to next year's committee.  In particular I would like to hear
whether having semi-finals and finals on the same day was an
improvement or otherwise on previous years.

Thanks again to all competitors, and extra thanks to my umpiring team.

Thomas
CUCBC Secretary