[CUCBC Contacts] Fishing matches - reminder

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Fri Nov 7 17:41:47 GMT 2008

Dear All,
In the near future CUCBC will be looking to appoint a new Web Team to
maintain and develop the CUCBC.org website and other online/IT based
systems.

We would be grateful if you could pass on this email to anyone within your
clubs with the IT/web skills necessary.

We hope to discuss the role with potential candidates early next term with a
view to making appointments early enough such that the incoming team can
work alongside Dan and I for at least a term.

If you, or someone you know, are/is interested in the role please contact
Dan and I at webmaster at cucbc.org.

Before Christmas we aim to circulate more details about what the job entails
and what skills are required but in the mean time please let us know if
you're interested so we can keep in touch and ensure you receive all the
relevant information.

Many thanks,
Will

--