[CUCBC Contacts] LGBT Formal Swap

Will Kerr-Muir wk232 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 2 17:34:47 GMT 2008

Further to my message yesterday, the fishing match may continue a
little past 2.15pm.  If you go out after 2.15, please take great care
and preferably don't send novices past the Penny Ferry until it's
clear no fishing is happening.  Please do cooperate with any
instructions you are given.

Thanks and apologies again for the late notice,

Thomas
CUCBC Secretary